By making payment to Rainmakerz Pte. Ltd. (UEN 201724947H), referred to as "Rainmakerz" hereafter, you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to be legally bound by the following terms and conditions:
• Acceptance of Terms. By clicking any button to indicate your consent and upon making payment required for Rainmaker membership, you unconditionally and unequivocally accept and agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions.
• Amendment of Terms: Rainmakerz reserves the right to alter the terms and conditions from time to time, without being required to seek prior approval from its members. Unless a stipulated date is provided, all amendments shall be deemed to take effect upon the upload of the same onto the Rainmaker online portal. You agree to be bound by the amended terms and conditions unless and until your membership is terminated.
2) Rainmakerz Membership details
• Duration of Membership: The annual membership term commences from the date of receipt of your payment, for a period of 1 year. All term fees will apply starting from the application date assuming the application is approved. Applications dated between the 1st and the 15th of the month shall have their membership deemed to commence on the 1st of the month. Applications dated after the 15th of the month shall have their membership deemed to commence on the 1st of the following month.
• Entitlements: Members will be invited for an estimated 4 to 6 exclusive Rainmaker events per year. Under no circumstances will Rainmakerz be bound to conduct a minimum number of Rainmaker events.
3) Fees, billing and cancellations
• Disclaimer: Membership fees do not cover venue/event admission fees, costs of food and beverages, or any additional disbursements and/or costs incurred in respect of events promoted by Rainmakerz.
• Membership Fees: Membership will be automatically renewed on an annual basis, without additional membership fees until further notice by Rainmakerz. Rainmakerz reserves the right to increase your membership fees upon the commencement of a new cycle of your membership.
• Refund: Membership is strictly non-transferable and membership fees are non-refundable.
4) Termination or modification
• Termination: Rainmakerz reserves the right to reject, cancel, deactivate, disable, termination or suspend any member’s application at any time at its sole discretion and without reason. You may also exercise your right to terminate your membership by giving 2 months’ notice. Please note that in the event you terminate your membership, no refund will be entertained.
• Modification: Rainmakerz reserves the right to discontinue, disable, suspend, modify or alter any aspect, feature or policy of the Rainmaker website.
5) Liability & personal data protection policy
• Rainmaker members are expected to conduct themselves with dignity and integrity. Defamatory or disparaging behavior will not be tolerated. Rainmakerz is not liable or responsible for any disputes, fraudulent dealings, illegal conduct, etc among members. Should you partake in any illegal or unlawful conduct or incur any liability as a result of your actions and/or omissions, you hereby undertake to fully indemnify Rainmakerz for all costs, losses, damages and other liability incurred as a result of the same.
• Personal data: By submitting this application, you agree to receive communications from or relating to Rainmakerz. You hereby unequivocally consent and agree to grant Rainmakerz the right to collect, use, disclose, store or transfer your personal data (including but not limited to mailing address, email address, telephone number, nationality, gender, photographs, videos, financial information such as credit card numbers, and other audio-visual information, etc) or any other medium which discloses and/or contains your personal data, for marketing purposes. For more information, you may contact our data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
You hereby agree and give your consent to Rainmakerz to collect, use, disclose, retain and/or otherwise process any personal information provided by you or in the possession of Rainmakerz, for one or more of the following purposes:
Performing our obligations in the course of our business with you; Verifying your identity; Responding to your queries and feedback; Conducting due diligence or other screening activities in relation to you in accordance with legal or regulatory obligations or risk management procedures; Complying with any applicable law, governmental or regulatory requirements of any relevant jurisdiction; Any communication to your postal or email addresses; Electronic messages (whether via WhatsApp, WeChat or any other instant messaging software), SMSes, voice calls and/or facsimiles to your telephone numbers; Any promotions, advertisement or marketing materials that we may intend to disseminate from time to time; or Any other purposes which you are notified at any point in time. (collectively referred to as the “Purposes”). The Purposes listed above may continue to apply even in situations where your relationship with us has been terminated or altered in any way, for a reasonable period thereafter. You further agree and consent to the collection, usage, disclosure, retention and/or processing of the personal data provided by you to Rainmakerz’s third party service providers, agents and/or other third parties, whether in Singapore or elsewhere, for one or more of the Purposes. Your consent herein constitutes consent necessary for compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 and no further consent will be required. You may withdraw consent for the usage of your personal data for the said purpose at any time by providing our data protection officer with three (3) days’ notice in writing at email@example.com.
To safeguard your personal data from unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks, we have introduced appropriate administrative, physical and technical measures such as up-to-date antivirus protection, encryption and the use of privacy filters to secure all storage and transmission of personal data by us, and disclosing personal data both internally and to our authorised third party service providers and agents only on a need-to-know basis. We may retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected, or as required or permitted by applicable laws. We will cease to retain your personal data, or remove the means by which the data can be associated with you as soon as it is reasonable to assume that such retention no longer serves the purpose for which the personal data was collected, and is no longer necessary for legal or business purposes.
You may contact our Data Protection Officer if you have any enquiries or feedback on your personal data protection policies and procedures.
• Disclaimers: Events made available by Rainmakerz involves third parties and not merely Rainmakerz, thus to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, attendance or participation in the events are solely at your own risk. Rainmakerz will not assume any liability or make any warranties of any kind, express or implied, arising out of, or in connection with or with respect to the events and/or membership.
• Disclaimer of liability: You agree that any liability owed to you or any third party for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages is hereby excluded.
• Third parties: No other person who is not a party to this agreement shall have any right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Chapter 53B) to enforce or rely on any the terms herein.
• Severability: if any provision of these terms and conditions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision would be deemed severable from these terms and conditions and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
• Entire Agreement: These terms and conditions, and any applicable additional terms and conditions, as each may be amended as set forth herein, constitute the entire agreement between you and Rainmakerz relating to the subject matter herein. It shall supersede any prior representation, verbal or otherwise.
• Disputes: All disputes arising out of or relating to this agreement or your Rainmakerz membership be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts with Singapore law as the governing law.
• Independent legal advice: I agree that I have fully understood the terms herein and have sought independent legal advice in respect of the subject matter herein. If I have not done so, I hereby unequivocally waive my right to do so.
Not withstanding any other provision of this Agreement, any liability owed to you by Rainmakerz, its franchisee(s), and their officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives for any cause whatsoever arising out of or related to this Agreement and/or membership or participation in Rainmaker, will at all times be limited to the amount of the annual membership fee paid by you for membership in Rainmaker.
You hereby declare and certify that all statements and/or information contained in this application are true and correct, and further understand that your membership is conditional upon acceptance by Rainmakerz and you agree, accept and will abide by all the terms and conditions set forth herein and those contained within the Rainmakerz Member Policies, Guidelines and Code of Ethics, all of which you have had the opportunity to review upon request or received upon induction and which you accept to be fully binding on you. You further acknowledge that breach of these terms, conditions, and/or policies shall constitute valid grounds to terminate your membership and you undertake not to contest the same.